Pumpkin and Refried Bean Taquitos
- 1 Tbsp of oil
- ½ small onion
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Refried Black Beans
- 1 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 package of corn tortillas
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C/ 400 degrees F
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, and saute until they start to become translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Add the taco seasoning, salt & pepper, pumpkin puree and black beans. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add the shredded cheese.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the pumpkin & black bean mixture onto the outer edge of one tortilla and roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet
- Repeat until you’ve used up all of your filling.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown on the outside.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole or any other dip of your choice.
← Older Post
Newer Post →