$5 SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
YOU'RE INVITED TO THE ADC TEST KITCHEN!
WANT TO JOIN THE FAM? BECOME A SECOND COUSIN!
• 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Classic Refried Pinto Beans
• 4 flour tortillas
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
• 1 russet potato, peeled and diced
• 4 eggs
• ½ cup shredded cheese
• Avocado, diced
• Cilantro, chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and season to taste. Cook until golden brown and crispy.
• Remove cooked potatoes from skillet. Add butter to heated skillet and cook eggs to liking.
• Warm tortillas in a separate skillet on both sides or warm in microwave for 30 seconds.
• Heat 1 pouch of Classic Refried Pinto Beans in microwave.
• Layer refried beans, potatoes, and eggs on warmed tortillas. Top with shredded cheese, salsa, avocado and cilantro.