$5 SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
YOU'RE INVITED TO THE ADC TEST KITCHEN!
WANT TO JOIN THE FAM? BECOME A SECOND COUSIN!
• 1 pouch A Dozen Cousins Mexican Pinto Beans
• ½ bag frozen fries
• 1 lb ground turkey
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
• 2 tbsp sour cream
• 1 tbsp avocado oil
• Pickled jalapeños (optional)
• Prepare frozen fries according to the package’s instructions.
• Heat avocado oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add ground turkey and cook until browned. Season to taste.
• Add 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Mexican Pinto Beans and about ¼ cup of shredded cheese. Stir to combine and until shredded cheese is melted.
• Place cooked fries on a large plate or tray. Top with ground turkey and pinto bean mixture. Then top with remaining shredded cheese. Heat in microwave or oven until cheese is melted.
• Garnish with green onion, sour cream, and pickled jalapeños.