$5 SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
YOU'RE INVITED TO THE ADC TEST KITCHEN!
WANT TO JOIN THE FAM? BECOME A SECOND COUSIN!
• 1 pouch A Dozen Cousins Caribbean Coconut Rice Seasoning Sauce
• 1 cup sweet/sticky (glutinous) rice
• 1 cup water
• 2 ripe mango, thinly sliced
• 2-4 tbsp sweetened condensed milk or brown sugar* (optional)
• Rinse rice under cool water until water runs clear. Optional to let rice soak for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight, for best texture.
• Drain rice and add to rice cooker. Add 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Caribbean Coconut Rice.
• Seasoning Sauce and water. Optional to add brown sugar. Stir to combine and cook.
• Once rice is cooked, fluff with fork and let cool for an additional 10-15 minutes with closed lid.
• Plate rice and mango and enjoy! Optional to drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.