• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a medium skillet, cook soyrizo over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through and crispy. Set aside.
• Remove KING'S HAWAIIAN Sweet Rolls from tray and slice in half lengthwise. Place each half on baking sheet and brush both sides with melted butter.
• Toast in the oven for about 3-5 minutes, or until warmed through.
• While the rolls are toasting, heat one pouch of A Dozen Cousins Refried Black Beans in the microwave.
• Remove the toasted rolls from the oven and remove the top half from the baking sheet. On the bottom half, spread mayo in an even layer. Top the mayo with refried black beans and then soyrizo. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the soyrizo and place the bottom half back in the oven for 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
• Remove the bottom half of rolls from the oven and move onto a large plate or tray.
• Place the tomato slices on top of the cheese. On the top half of rolls, spread the avocado slices in an even layer.
• Place top half of rolls on top and slice into individual tortas.