• 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Peruvian Pollo A La Brasa Entreé Seasoning Sauce
• 1 lb chicken breast or boneless thighs
• ½ white onion
• ½ red bell pepper
• ½ green bell pepper
• 1 tbsp avocado oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Cuban Black Beans
• Heat avocado oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
• Cut bell peppers and onion into thin slices.
• Add chicken and 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Peruvian Pollo A La Brasa Entree Seasoning Sauce to skillet. Sear until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees F, or until cooked through.
• Remove cooked chicken from skillet to let rest and add bell peppers and onions to same skillet over medium heat. Saute for 5-7 minutes, or until veggies are slightly soft. Season to taste.
• Slice chicken into strips and add back to skillet with veggies. Stir to combine.
• Serve alongside A Dozen Cousins Cuban Black Beans and enjoy!