• Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
• Cut potatoes into wedges and add to large bowl. Coat with avocado oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Mix until potatoes are properly coated in oil and spices.
• Add potatoes to the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 40 minutes or until crispy, making sure to toss them halfway through.
• Clean and dice chicken thighs into small bite-sized pieces. Dice onions.
• Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions, chicken, and 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Mexican Pollo Asado Entrée Seasoning Sauce. Stir to combine and cook thoroughly until chicken is cooked through and browned. Set aside.
• Remove cooked potatoes from the oven and sprinkle shredded cheese on top while hot.
Place potatoes on a large plate or tray and top with chicken.
• Garnish with sour cream, pico de gallo and guacamole.