• 2 Pouches of A Dozen Cousins Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Sauce
• 2 Chicken Breasts
• 3 Bell Peppers
• 1 Lb Pasta
• 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
• 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
• 1/4 Cup Vegetable or Chicken Stock
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
• Parsley for garnish
• Cook pasta in salted water according to the package instructions, take it out at “al dente” (you will cook it more in a bit).
• Clean and cube your chicken then toss in 1 pouch of jerk seasoning. Cook thoroughly until it is golden brown then set aside.
• Prep the veggies: Slice the bell peppers, green onions, and garlic.
• Use avocado oil to sauté the bell peppers and green onions then add your garlic and cook until it’s fragrant.
• Add the other pouch of jerk seasoning to the pot with heavy cream and stock, then simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
• Add Parmesan cheese and stir until it melts in the sauce. Then finally add the cooked chicken and pasta and give everything a good mix so the ingredients are well coated in the sauce.
Garnish with parsley and serve!