$5 SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
YOU'RE INVITED TO THE ADC TEST KITCHEN!
WANT TO JOIN THE FAM? BECOME A SECOND COUSIN!
• 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Trini Chickpea Curry
• 1 cup frozen peas
• 2 medium potatoes
• 2 sheets Frozen Puff Pastry
• 1 tbsp avocado oil
• Brooklyn Delhi Mango Chutney
• Thaw puff pastry sheets according to instructions on the package.
• Preheat oven to 400 F degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
• Add potatoes to a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
• Remove potatoes from pot and dice into small cubes.
• Heat avocado oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add diced potatoes, peas and 1 pouch of A Dozen Cousins Trini Chickpea Curry. Stir to combine and saute for 5-7 minutes.
• On a flat surface, roll out thawed puff pastry sheet and cut into equal rectangles.
• Spoon 2-3 tbsp of curry mixture onto one half of the puff pastry rectangle. Be sure to leave room at the edges. Fold other half over the mixture to form a triangle. Press edges with fork to seal.
• Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy with Brooklyn Delhi Mango Chutney