Curry Puffs with Trini Chickpea
- 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Trini Chickpea Curry
- ½ cup cooked potatoes
- Puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Sesame seed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Trini Chickpea Curry in a saucepan over medium heat with potatoes until warmed through.
- Cut puff pastry into squares and spoon 2-3 tbsp of mixture onto the center of the square.
- Fold puff pastry diagonally to form a triangle and press edges together with a fork.
- Beat egg with 1 tbsp of water to make an egg wash.
- Brush the top of the puff pastry with egg wash and sprinkle sesame seed on top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cook for 10-15 minutes as the filling will be hot. Enjoy!
← Older Post
Newer Post →