Minestrone Soup with Mexican Cowboy Pinto Beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cups celery (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- Salt and pepper
- I can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 lb pasta (cooked al dente)
- 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Mexican Cowboy Pinto Beans
- In a medium sized pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute onion, celery, and tomato with salt and pepper for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour in tomato sauce, crushed garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add vegetable broth and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add pasta and 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Mexican Cowboy Pinto Beans. Combine and simmer for a few more minutes.
← Older Post
Newer Post →