Charred Romaine with Roasted Chickpea Curry
- 1 Package of A Dozen Cousins Trini Chickpea Curry
- Heads of romaine lettuce
- Olive or avocado oil
- Salt and pepper
- Salad dressing of choice
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment, pour 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Trini Chickpea Curry. Save some of the liquid to use as dressing if desired.
- Bake chickpeas for 30-40 minutes, or until desired level of crispiness.
- Cut the heads of romaine in half vertically.
- Brush lettuce halves with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 3 minutes, cut side down. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes
- Remove lettuce from grill
- Top with roasted chickpeas and dressing of choice.
← Older Post
Newer Post →