Salmon and Greens with Trini Chickpeas
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh dill
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- ¼ cup onion (diced)
- Collard greens
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Trini Chickpea Curry
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon fillet on a parchment lined baking sheet and season with lemon, dill, salt and pepper. Top fillet with 1 tbsp of butter and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add collard greens, salt and pepper. Cook until the greens are wilted.
- Add in 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Trini Chickpea Curry and cook for one minute.
- Plate greens and chickpea mixture and place cooked salmon on top.
- Top with capers, lemon, and fresh dill.
← Older Post
Newer Post →