Tortellini Soup with Mexican Pinto Beans
- Olive oil
- Ground meat
- Salt and pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Stock (chicken, vegetable, etc.)
- Tomato sauce
- 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Mexican Cowboy Pinto Beans
- Heavy cream
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add ground meat and cook until browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic, onion, and Italian seasoning.
- Add in stock and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in tortellini and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 package of A Dozen Cousins Mexican Cowboy Pinto Beans and kale. Cook until the kale is wilted.
- Stir in heavy cream and season to taste.
← Older Post
Newer Post →